Musing about treasure

This is just a short musing about my own finance.

I remember the days of my student days in NUS and the days of job search. Those were trying times, because of the finances. I knew that God blessed me with enough to make do with my everyday needs and my ministry spending but there were times when I struggled with my finances. There were days when I had to think twice before boarding a bus or had to live with whatever 2 dollar notes I have in the wallet for a week or so. It wasn't that I had no financial assistance. NUS gives me a loan allowance every year, but that's till I graduate.

Thinking back those days, now I take home in one month about the same amount of my annual loan allowance back then.

Indeed, God has blessed me. And indeed, this has taught me to be generous with my own resources. Because I know I have more than enough for my own needs. A little with God is better than more without.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection