My story my Hope




It is a habit of mine to review my own journey with my past LGs on my blog with a series of photos and such. But I thought I want to do it differently this time round by doing a video for myself and trace back my journey with the LGs of the past and present.

This is particularly a critical point in my ministry life (as if there were previously no such point...). It is critical in the sense that there were a few decision points to be made and a few changes to be anticipated in both my personal life and my ministry. Decision points include my enrollment into seminary, taking up more leadership roles in the LG, rising up new leaders etc. Changes include receiving new transfers into an already very big LG and some leadership changes within the unit itself.

Yet in all these things, as I was working on the video, I just thank God for the laughters and tears He has brought me through all these years.

This is a story of my spiritual family, a story of my spiritual home, a story of my Hope. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection