Reflecting 2012 Part 1

Simply starting to muse about 2012 as the year comes to an end and I enter into a new phase of life in 2013.

Some preliminary thoughts about 2012 - this year is the year of decision for me, as well as faith. It takes a lot of faith to make the decision to sign up with a bible college and take up a part time study in theology. This is by definition, a major decision as I do not know what this decision will lead to and whether it is going to direct me away from the original path which I believe God has planted in my heart to take. One thing I know for sure, is that the decision to sign up with AGBC is a God-driven and Spirit-led one as I saw God's fingerprint in the shadow as I made the decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection