Looking back further

Taking a second look at 2012 and even further back at 2011 from a different perspective. I think I spoke my past year as if things were smooth. I have to be the first one to admit that it was not as smooth as the posts seem to suggest. In some sense, I might still be blind to what God was trying to do in my life during these two years. Not that I don’t know the overall story, but what I’m referring to points to my own personal life.

The past two years proved that I have a lot to learn with regard to handling the emotions of other people. Not everything is straightforward and proceeds logically and rationally. My natural self was to think that way, but human beings are more complex than anyone knows them to be. I seriously need to get myself in touch with the emotional aspects of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection