Beautiful Feet

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!” - Romans 10:14-15 (NIV)
Incidentally, I was resurfacing the thought of reconciling missions with my theological studies when I was attending this talk by Ravi Zacharias on Tuesday evening on issues and challenges in missions in Asia. It is indeed true that if no one is sent, then a lot of people will not be able to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ. As I contemplate on the great needs for discipleship and outreaching in this part of the world, it is amazing to see how God is opening up the doors all over the world for missionaries to go in and start sharing the gospel.

And I just ask God if I ever have the chance to be this beautiful feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Of Exegesis, Wedding Preparation and the Whole Lot of Things: Another Reflection