Show me Your Face



This is the song that touched my heart so much yesterday. Sharing the song with my readers, hoping that this will touch you.


Verse 1:
I don’t want to worship from afar
Draw me closer to You
Is my only desire
You’re the one that I’ve been longing for
Let me dwell in Your presence
To worship and adore

Pre Chorus:
I fall on my knees
Lord I am yearning for You alone
Deep calls to deep
Lord I know that must be more

Chorus:
Show me Your face O Lord
Make my heart pure as gold
Standing in awe of You
Your love it surrounds me forever
Show me Your face O Lord
I want to know You more
I want to stand right here with You
All of my days



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parable of the 'Good Samaritan'

Of Teaching and Learning

Iakobou Epistode: From Confusion to Clarity